The Catch 22 with poor people and clothes is that if you wear “expensive” looking or upperclass coded clothes, rich people claim that you don’t need help and are taking advantage of welfare. But if you wear “cheap” looking or lower class coded clothes, then they see you as “trashy” and tell you that it’s your presentation and manner of dress that are to blame for classism and discrimination against you.
Happy birthday to me :)
8 Fake Blood Recipes from about.com. For more bloody DIYs and fake blood recipes go here. Easy to make realistic fake blood for any situation:
- Spray Bottle Blood - thin, can use for spraying clothes.
- Dark Thin Blood - smear on walls.
- Thick, Realistic Blood - darker blood with cocoa.
- Gross Blood - flakes of skin and scabs
- Fake Flesh - chunks of flesh from kitchen ingredients
- Dripping Blood
- Prop Guts - combines fake fless and blood recipe