"Horsemanning, or fake beheading, was a popular way to pose in a photograph in the 1920’s. Sometimes spelled horsemaning, the horsemanning photo fad derives its name from the Headless Horseman, a character from “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.”
Just because you don’t say much doesn’t mean people don’t notice you. It’s actually the quiet ones who often draw the most attention. There’s this constant whirlwind of motion and sound all around, and then there’s the quiet one, the eye of the storm.
You get pulled apart by life, like the way you would crack open a living creature. They think that they are safe from the world as they walk around in this hard shell that they’ve created over time, but then the unexpected happens. You get thrown in hot water and then life pulls apart your arms and legs and breaks open your insides. No one goes through life without eventually showing their insides to someone.
What? My boobs are great.
See? Perfectly fine.
I mean, yeah, they jiggle and wobble and don’t sit high up on my chest. But that’s normal.
Like what do you think I should do about it? I mean
My boobs just do normal boob things. They’re A-okay normal healthy boobs.
Moral: Boobs are really diverse. Do your boobs sag? Normal. Do they have hair? Normal. Do they have stretch marks? Normal. Do you get pimples on them? Normal. Are they different sizes? Normal. Big nipples? Normal. Puffy dark areola? Normal. Not facing dead ahead? Normal. Small? Normal. Big? Normal. Normal Normal Normal.
And they’re your boobs. If you can change any of those things and you want to, go ahead!
But don’t let people tell you that your breasts are wrong just because they’re affected by gravity.
You’re fine. They’re fine.
Do think she could have made the same point Without showing her boobs though :$ that just gave the world a look at her half naked. Not classy…
- They’re just boobs, man.
- I’m topless like 70 percent of the time anyway, but I made a point of showing them, and subsequently received hundreds of messages along the lines of “that’s exactly what my breasts look like! I’d never seen any like them before! thank you”
- Your concept of class is silly. I am laughing at you.
- Seriously, they’re just boobs. Am I supposed to be ashamed of my boobs or something? Are you 12
- I do not associate with people that are that scared and disgusted by nudity, because I am not a child and understand that bodies are not inherently sexual, and even if they were there’s nothing wrong being sexual
- How are you breathing with your head stuck so far up your ass. Are you okay?
- Grow up.
- No one asked you.